In this release, there will be new features added to the Agent and Admin applications to enhance the capabilities of the NEONNOW application for the end user. One of the changes is the introduction of Call Recording Controls in the NEONNOW agent application. This new feature will allow agents to pause, and stop active call recordings directly within the NEONNOW UI.
The other enhancement is Enhanced Logging which will allow the end user of NEONNOW to capture and download logs of application usage for the CloudWave support team to debug if any issue arises.
Another change is to the NEONNOW Admin application where users of the Enterprise version of NEONNOW will have direct controls to toggle additional features such as Insights, Conversations and Workforce Management.
Finally, there are some changes to the AWS Marketplace billing for AWS Marketplace customers.
1. Call Recording Controls
1.1 Ability to enable/disable call recording controls from the NEONNOW Admin application
- The client can now enable and disable the call recording feature capability within NEONNOW
1.2 Ability to record a call or conference task
- An agent can now pause and stop active call recordings via the NEONNOW agent application once enabled in the NEONNOW admin application.
1.2 Ability to pause and resume a call recording
- The agent can pause and resume an active call recording.
1.3 Ability to stop a paused or active call recording
- The agent can stop both a paused and active call recording from the NEONNOW UI.
2. Enhanced Logging
- The NEONNOW application UI will allow agents to log all application events for CloudWave support to look at if any issue arises. This can be triggered via the Preference functionality within NEONNOW.
- The agent can then download the logs to be sent to CloudWave support to rectify any issue that is encountered.
3. UI changes to Enterprise Features
- The NEONOW admin application will allow administrative users direct control over the enterprise licence features of NEONNOW such as Insights, Conversations and Workforce Management.