In this release, there will be some important changes to the NEON Admin application which will allow greater flexibility to the end user. One of the changes is that the application will allow contact centres to parameterise and store configurations of complex flows in Amazon Connect.
The other major change is a newly built interface for the NEON Admin application that will allow contact centres to define custom date schedules, for instance for public holiday closing dates for your business. This would include multiple schedules and will cater for different time zones.
There are also a few fixes to the NEONNOW application to better enhance the end-user experience. We are also removing the legacy wallboard page.
If you would like to talk about how you could include these features, please reach out to email@example.com.
The goal of operational parameters for NEON release 3.14 is to provide implementers such as architects and engineers to design data-driven contact flows. By using a new NEON Admin UI, implementers and call centre managers can use parameterisation through toggles within the application to configure the contact flows
There will also be the removal of legacy wallboard page.
1. Operational Parameters
1.1 Adding a New Parameter
- The parameters that are set within the NEON Admin application will allow Amazon Connect to query the values for the parameters that have been set up. The user can add a new parameter or edit an existing one.
1.2 Delete a parameter
- A user can delete a parameter within the NEON Admin application.
Custom Schedules will allow NEON Admin users to define custom ‘schedules’. A schedule has a name and a time zone. Multiple ‘schedule dates' can be added as required against this ‘schedule’ These can form part of holiday operational hours.
2. Custom Schedules
2.1 Add a new schedule
- The user of NEON Admin application can create a custom schedule by selecting date ranges and has the ability to create multiple custom schedules.
2.2 Delete a schedule
- The user can delete an existing schedule.
3. Fixes and Enhancements
- Enhancements to onboarding flow for new customers
- Fix for some US phone numbers when setting up an organisation in the CCaSS onboarding process
- Removal of legacy wallboard page
- Visual fix for sub menus in the navigation side bar