Release 3.20 (Live 20th Feb)
Version 3.20 introduces a range of features and enhancements for NEONNOW, as well as several fixes that span across both NEONNOW and Admin.
1.1.1 Softphone - Modal Windows
Softphone modals have undergone improvements to align more consistently with their desktop counterparts, providing enhanced clarity to indicate when the modal is open atop page content. A dark backdrop has been incorporated, allowing users to close the modal by clicking on it. Additionally, agents can no longer change the page or task while a modal is active.
An example of a new softphone modal
1.1.2 Softphone - Templated Responses
Prior to version 3.19, templated responses were presented in a popover menu, mirroring the desktop interface. This release transitions this display to a full-page modal, offering an improved user experience for more efficient searching and application of templates.
Inserting a templated response in a chat or email
184.108.40.206 Outbound SMS
For Outbound SMS, templated responses will instead appear inside the Outbound SMS modal, with a back button to go back to the SMS that is being composed.
The Outbound SMS softphone modal
Inserting a templated response in an Outbound SMS
1.1.3 General Improvements and Enhancements
- Phone number input fields will now automatically default to the correct country based on your contact centre region, unless the agent has previously selected a different country.
- Queues are now searchable when transferring an interaction to a queue
- Contact centre admins can now manage users from softphone, by accessing the desktop shortcut in the navigation menu
- Visual fixes for fixed softphone mode
- The Task Modules learn more link now points to the correct help docs page
- Infrastructure improvements across the entire product