Dashboards Reset Time
We've fixed metrics/statistics on the dashboards page. Daily data will now correctly reset at midnight in your timezone, not midnight UTC.
It might take a few days for your data to normalise and historical data will not change.
You can now add duplicate contacts.
You can search contacts on phone number.
Search results now highlight the matches within the fields in the table.
When adding a new contact:
- Saving is now disabled when there are empty required fields or errors.
- The save button now shows saving/loading status with a spinner.
- Valid, smaller phone numbers are not rejected as invalid, eg. +61234567.
- The Organisation field is now optional.
New font, new colours and new icons! More to come soon.
We've improved the consistency of input fields, dropdown and modal windows.
New Feature - Guided Tours
When you land on a page for the first time, you'll get a guided tour through it with some helpful tips.
You can restart them from the Help menu.
Call History & Today's Interactions
When selecting the current date, you'll now correctly see interactions for today.
New Feature - Microsoft Teams Integration
You can now link your NEON account to your Microsoft Azure account and automatically synchronise user presence with Teams presence.
How does it work?
- Link your Microsoft account to NEON in the CloudWave Admin app
- Ensure your NEON users have the same email address as the corresponding Teams users
- If an agent is available in NEON, their NEON status/presence will automatically change to match their Teams status when busy and will no longer receive calls/chats.
We heard you loud and clear and have reduced the volume of the new ringtone by 50%. Thank you to the people who left feedback!
Is the new volume better? Give us a 😀to let us know.
New volume not working or you're not seeing new changes? Hard refresh CloudWave Neon. Not sure how? Check this article out.
A New Incoming Ringtone
We've changed the ringtone for incoming contacts; it's easier on the ears 🎧! Let us know your thoughts.
Creating New Dashboards
When you create a new Dashboard, we'll automatically select it and show it to you immediately, instead of requiring you to select it.